Thursday, September 1, 2011

Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 4

If you already haven't assumed that I watch Star Wars the Clone Wars, well, it's the truth. I didn't start recording it until halfway through Season 2, but I caught up pretty fast. ;) I love the show. I mean, what cartoon has such great animation? My opinion is obviously a bit biased, but really, I've never seen so much work put into a t.v. show! Season 4 looks AMAZING! It has so much action! (Exactly what I'm looking for.)
Anyhoo, here are some Star Wars things about me:
1) My favorite character is Anakin. I realize that most people don't nessacarily favor Anakin because of his whole turn-to-the-dark-side-stuff, but I see this Jedi Knight as two different people: Anakin and Darth Vadar. I like Anakin, not Darth Vadar. (I know it's somewhat confusing.) :)
2) I think my favorite movie is Return of the Jedi. I love everything about it, especially Han. I love all the Endor scenes and the Ewoks. Yub yub!
3) I know that a lot of people find Ahsoka (Anakin's padawan) annoying, but I think she's okay. Not my absolute favorite, but she's cool. At first I didn't like her, but as she matured and changed, my opinion of her changed. Yay!
4) I absolutely LOVE when Anakin and Obi-wan are together. They are the funniest! The sarcasm they use with one another is priceless. :)
There you have it! Some Star Wars facts about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment