Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Young Justice!



Teenage Superheroes?? Bring it! I fell in love with this show the moment I saw the first preview for it. After watching the show Teen Titans for a while, I couldn't help but watch Young Justice. Although it's a lot more serious than Teen Titans, it is still just as entertaining to watch. It's full of suspense and action!
           I automatically favorited Robin when I saw the commercial. I am a Batman fan (obviously) and loved Robin in TT, so you can't blame me for loving this version of The Boy Wonder. ;) Anyhoo, there will supposedly be two more episodes of YJ this month, but I am not totally sure if that's true or not. I'll look out for them anyways! The beginning of next year will bring a new season, and it's called 'Young Justice: Invasion'. I wonder if they're talking about aliens? :) You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment